In response to recent COVID-19 concerns, we are writing to assure our clients that we are taking recommended precautions.
1. Our staff has been updated and is following practices as distributed by the CDC (Center for Disease Control).
2. A deep clean was performed throughout the clinic, including disassembling and disinfecting exam and treatment tables.
3. Provider’s hands and treatment tables are disinfected before every single patient.
4. Patients presenting ANY symptoms like a fever or cough will be sent home immediately to self-quarantine or directly to the ER.
5. We are blessed to have a large clinic. Social distancing can easily be accommodated by spreading patients out in the clinic.
6. “Parking lot waiting room” for those that want to avoid the standard waiting room. Simply call and inform the front desk that you arrived and they will call you when the provider is ready.
7. Telemedicine is an option for those that do not feel it is appropriate to leave their home for any reason.
8. Our staff and physicians monitor their own health and stay home should they begin experiencing flu-like symptoms.
If you are sick, the CDC recommends that you stay home to prevent spreading this to others. For severe symptoms, immediately seek further care and evaluation at a local Hospital Emergency Room.